Debs's Discussions (284)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry to hear you too now have this eye condition. I think it is part of the inflamm…"

Debs replied Feb 4, 2015 to EPISCLERITIS - eye condition

9 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Debs

"Lynn, please re-read my post concerning my fact sheet and email me at the address gi…"

Debs replied Jan 25, 2015 to New Member

22 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by PamW San Diego, CA, USA

"Thank you all very much for sharing your experiences, as Polly said when you have on…"

Debs replied Jan 18, 2015 to EPISCLERITIS - eye condition

9 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Debs

"Mine took over 3 months to clear up. I had it in both eyes and like you I thought it…"

Debs replied Jan 5, 2015 to EPISCLERITIS - eye condition

9 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Debs

"I met Lucinda last Nov at the CARF meeting in London. 2 ladies that go to the Alopec…"

Debs replied Nov 25, 2014 to The intralace system

3 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by star

"Please all new ladies contact me at the above email to receive a copy of a fact shee…"

Debs replied Nov 4, 2014 to FACTSHEET FOR FRONTAL FIBROSING ALOPECIA

8 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Marilyn

"Thanks for this info. This reinforces the nutritional advice we already have about a…"

Debs replied Nov 4, 2014 to Nutritional interventions for chronic inflammation

8 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Anne Louise

"This condition affects women of all ages. Last year at a CARF meeting I meet a woman…"

Debs replied Oct 28, 2014 to Any experiences with this book: The Autoimmune Epidemic or Cyclosporine A?

11 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Sas Holland

"Gill the exercise will relieve stress, please carry on. Dont allow FFA to stop you d…"

Debs replied Oct 27, 2014 to Day One

9 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by April

"LADIES IN THE UK WWW.JULIA-LAMPARD.CO.UK i have met 2 ladies that use this salon.…"

Debs replied Sep 2, 2014 to Wearing hairpieces/wigs

58 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Debs

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service