Debs's Discussions (284)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"I wear a buff for swimming/gym/yoga, sometimes I wear a bandana in a pretty colour t…"

Debs replied Aug 28, 2014 to What type of hair overage do you use?

23 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Sad in chicago

"Ladies I saw my medical herbalist today, my 3rd visit, she has stressed the importan…"

Debs replied Aug 20, 2014 to For ladies not using any medication - drug free management of FFA

30 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Debs

"I have been seeing a medical herbalist in the UK, Riki Davies in Surbiton, I stopped…"

Debs replied Aug 14, 2014 to FFA and asthma

8 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Root Beer

"HERBAL MEDICINE IN UK www.rikidavies.co.uk 07785 978436 Any ladies that would like…"

Debs replied Jul 11, 2014 to For ladies not using any medication - drug free management of FFA

30 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Debs

"Half price sale of GINGER ROOT 550mg on Veganicity website in UK www.veganicity.com…"

Debs replied Jun 18, 2014 to For ladies not using any medication - drug free management of FFA

30 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Debs

"Neal's Yard shops sell loose by the weight turmeric, ginger and a whole host of flow…"

Debs replied Jun 16, 2014 to For ladies not using any medication - drug free management of FFA

30 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Debs

"INFO FOR LADIES IN THE UK - all of these suppliers have been used by ladies I know w…"

Debs replied Jun 16, 2014 to Wearing hairpieces/wigs

58 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Debs

"Debs, I see you have the same user name as me, can u change the spelling slightly so…"

Debs replied Apr 3, 2014 to For ladies not using any medication - drug free management of FFA

30 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Debs

"TURMERIC AND GINGER TEA TONIC www.blainearin.com I just made a batch of this tea. I…"

Debs replied Apr 2, 2014 to For ladies not using any medication - drug free management of FFA

30 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Debs

"Alice thanks for your advice. I love aromatherapy oils. I use lavender, ylang ylang,…"

Debs replied Apr 1, 2014 to For ladies not using any medication - drug free management of FFA

30 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Debs

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service