Blessing's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I see a few people are taking Plaquenil and Xeljanz. Has the addition of Plaquenil h…"

Blessing replied Jan 22, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have also. I wonder if it is the Xeljanz or the Plaquenil."

Blessing replied Jan 21, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Did you have any weight Gain from Xeljanz and Plaquenil alone or taken together?"

Blessing replied Jan 21, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Update: I have been on Xeljanz for 13 months now. At 3 months, it started growing ba…"

Blessing replied Jan 18, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you! Very happy! Trying to count the hairs but losing that game! It is a bless…"

Blessing replied Apr 17, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No side effects so far!"

Blessing replied Apr 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I don't think a photo will show well yet since they are so short. Will post when I t…"

Blessing replied Apr 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"4 month update on Xeljanz (2x day): Hair growing and expanding on head, eyelashes, e…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Negative dude has Made me not want to share."

Blessing replied Apr 4, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"The Doctors have tried everything under the sun to treat me, many very painful. This…"

Blessing replied Apr 3, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service