Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"What type of diet are you on? Maybe changing that will help lower your cholesterol."

Xeljanzmiracle replied Aug 30, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Ur welcome Xeljanz2015. What kind of insurance do u have that covers Xeljanz? I bet…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Aug 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Congratulations HS! How long before u saw ur first hair regrowth on Xeljanz only?"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Aug 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Kat21, she probably meant she's starting her 13th bottle (i.e. 13th MONTH on Xeljanz…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I didn't regrow hair under my arms either and I'm absolutely fine with that, lol!"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Aug 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I haven't had any shedding. Ever. Maybe it happens to those who haven't lost all the…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Aug 15, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Congratulations Katrina!"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Aug 15, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'm glad they were away from the trouble and came home safe."

Xeljanzmiracle replied Aug 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"So Ahmed, when did u go to Turkey?"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Aug 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Bibby, the Turkish Xeljanz is legit. Lots of folks on this site have gone there and…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Aug 10, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service