sultan h's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"wow that's really amazing and your eyelashes and brows regrowth Thant give me hope .…"

sultan h replied Mar 29, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I will Miracle, I have been 2 pills a day, i will see after 3 week more hope to help…"

sultan h replied Mar 29, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My Update : I have been on Xeljanz one week my remarks about this medication. it mak…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I will ..thank you Beth you gave me more hope to continue use Xeljanz and how are yo…"

sultan h replied Mar 26, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Beth could you please email me sultee9@hotmail.com"

sultan h replied Mar 26, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Beth huge thanks to you I know but I feel like isolation and introversion from my co…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi everybody . how are you guys? 6 days on Xeljanz I'm still not seen any news hair…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Prednisone is the worst drugs for our body weight gain. and when you stop use it you…"

sultan h replied Mar 23, 2016 to To Prednisone or not to Prednisone- that is the question

48 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"I will Xeljamiracl I think football fans why he didn't respond Xelajnz because he to…"

sultan h replied Mar 23, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Trust me ... Xeljanz is the big deal"

sultan h replied Mar 23, 2016 to To Prednisone or not to Prednisone- that is the question

48 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service