AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife's Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (267) Replies Latest Activity

"You wont be able to force your hair to grow faster i'm afraid it just wont happen. …"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jun 19, 2015 to Is anyone else not responding to Xeljanz?

34 Oct 12, 2020
Reply by ariel015

"happy to give out any support I can . "

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jun 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Here is this months photo. Keep your eyes peeled for next month as I will have a l…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jun 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Victoria, It's completely normal for parts of your hair to be in the telogen pha…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jun 11, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Guys this is not new news, do not be disheartened. Xeljanz has always been a treatm…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jun 10, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Andrey "

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jun 9, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Sara, Xeljanz should not be used on young children , Pfizer themselves recommend…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jun 6, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It's coming along nicely Tamer. I can see a big difference. "

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied May 28, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, yes it is a side effect . The weight gain isn't extreme but it is there.  The b…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied May 28, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I had a quite a few colds and a fever at one stage but I've always recovered (touch…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied May 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service