Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"My AU friend was coming to California and we were going to drive down to Tijuana to…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 26, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Cute Sadele, and your daughter too. Are you the same person that sent your husband t…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's Shanna Sultan H and Nicolas. She grew all of her hair back on Xeljanz, then s…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sadele, I think I mentioned this to you before, not sure. All new regrowth is thin a…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sabri, read a page or two back, someone talked about that yesterday."

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 24, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I haven't sold ONE pill to anyone. Stop making assumptions Mtran."

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 23, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Guissepe, Sorry I missed your phone call. I sent you a PM last night. PM me back ple…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 23, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Amazingly beautiful Sp06!!! Especially for 4 months. Of course you had some hair bef…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Ben! Do you have a phone number for him? And can you give all his info to Spr…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 21, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Spring, you may have to go to New York and see Dr. Bordone at Columbia Universit…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 21, 2016 to Xeljanz prescription

9 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by James 2me

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service