singh's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Anna may I ask how long have you been on xeljanz ? "

singh replied Jun 15, 2018 to For those of you with alopecia universalis like myself at what age did you develop it?

30 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Hannah

"Hi Sasha I have seen and been told that alcohol increases inflammation that is proba…"

singh replied Jun 13, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Amazing regrowth new jack ! Try enjoy it and train the mind that it won’t fall out a…"

singh replied Jun 12, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sorry to hear that Sasha but Atleast you know xeljanz works for you and hopefully wi…"

singh replied Jun 12, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Anna I think 30 mg is a good dose to be on. But just to say the guy who started t…"

singh replied May 31, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Anna, I was only on them for 8 weeks before I stopped. Got some vellus hair but…"

singh replied May 31, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Good to see people who have been through this horrible disease to have their hair ba…"

singh replied May 30, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Shad "

singh replied May 30, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What dose are you on Shad? Have you upped your dose ? your growth is coming on gre…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you Shad ! I will present this along side other people’s responses. i think x…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service