Football fan's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (383) Replies Latest Activity

"I used lattisse before I got Alopecia my eyelashes and eyebrows thinned a little but…"

Football fan replied Jun 9, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Has anyone heard any news about barcitinib it was suppose to come out last year it i…"

Football fan replied Jun 9, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I started seeing my hair all over the bathroom floor so I immediately made an appoin…"

Football fan replied Jun 9, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Wow had the same kind of day yesterday.I have tried xeljanz with every combination a…"

Football fan replied May 13, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"lol at least there's medicine insurance will cover for that!"

Football fan replied May 5, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi sadele Susan and I would meet for lunch every couple months haven't heard from he…"

Football fan replied Apr 25, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for thinking of me I would love to try something else but I live in Los An…"

Football fan replied Apr 20, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Congratulations Katie girl that's wonderful news! Being pregnant and off xeljanz for…"

Football fan replied Apr 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I couldn't log in either"

Football fan replied Apr 3, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My doctor told me 2 years ago he talked with Pfizer directly and they weren't intere…"

Football fan replied Mar 28, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service