Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"Mtran2000, private message me please. Thanks"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 20, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Congratulations Sultan h! I told you it would take about a month. I'm so happy for y…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Mtran2000, you are making a lot of assumptions. You should be getting yours free pre…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Singh already answered your question a couple of pages back. On this thread you have…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Dolly, are the Netherlands considered part of Europe? Because hopefully it will be a…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Nick, did you apply for the Hardship Program? Or did you download the co-pay card an…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Where do you live Dolly? You don't have to be in a trial to get free or discounted X…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"The person that I know has extra pills because the pharmacy sent overlapping shipmen…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I know someone who WAS going to sell their extra Xeljanz for less than half price bu…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Where do you live SarahEn? Maybe someone on the thread can recommend a dermatologist…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service