Joao Piva's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry for the delay. I´m only using Xeljanz.  My doctor want´s to know only about t…"

Joao Piva replied Dec 30, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That looks a great strategy."

Joao Piva replied Dec 30, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for the complement. Is very important for me to avoid getting fat. With or w…"

Joao Piva replied Dec 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sure, no problem. I'm married for more than 10 years, and my alopecia started 7 to 8…"

Joao Piva replied Dec 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Top: December of 2006 Bottom: March of 2007"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"The top picture was taken in December of 2006. The bottom one was taken in March of…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This is a controlled treatment.  Blood works every month and so on... I decided to t…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I can imagine how much difficult it is for a woman.  For men is not that hard, but I…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Since the end of April / 2015"

Joao Piva replied Dec 28, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes, but I still have a lot of bald spots in my scalp.  Small ones, but looks like t…"

Joao Piva replied Dec 28, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service