Football fan's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (383) Replies Latest Activity

"Kind of seems like any thing can set off the shedding. Anesthesia,stress,an illness,…"

Football fan replied Jun 28, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have 30 percent terminal hair on my scalp most eyelashes eyebrows all facial hair…"

Football fan replied Jun 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My toenails were paper thin and would split right down the middle didn't even go for…"

Football fan replied Jun 21, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"mine also started out as diffused thinning and the bathroom floor was just covered w…"

Football fan replied Jun 20, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"So happy for you! I know spironolactone is for high blood pressure how does it help…"

Football fan replied Jun 12, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My dermatologist doesn't take insurance you have to bill them separately.Keep coming…"

Football fan replied Jun 10, 2016 to A ray of hope for alopecia areata patients

11 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by Phillip Manning

"Sorry just retread your post and saw your regrowth started in November."

Football fan replied Jun 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Merry in November did you have any regrowth at all?Is it better to take the pills…"

Football fan replied Jun 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Good article hopefully there will be multiple drugs to help all of us with AA."

Football fan replied Jun 8, 2016 to A ray of hope for alopecia areata patients

11 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by Phillip Manning

"Thank you!Keep us posted!"

Football fan replied Jun 4, 2016 to Clinical trail with low-dose IL-2 in Europe (France)!

9 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by hlscc

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service