Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"If those red/dark spots on your arm continue, check with your doctor Sultan."

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 9, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Lindadarnell, below are my latest regrowth pictures: To see regrowth pictures of oth…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 8, 2016 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

"Bibby, you are right, AA is autoimmune also. But so many men think they have AA when…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"If you are not losing new hairs and your nails are stronger that IS a response! Most…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Summer2000, a couple of questions? Are you male or female? And are you on ORAL Ruxol…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sultan h, are you taking 1 pill a day or 2? On 2 pills a lot of Xeljanzers on here h…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Unless you have a new phone that uses What's App?"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Good morning Singh! I'm sending you a pm."

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Nicolas, How is your hair regrowth on Xeljanz coming?"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 7, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What about using the co-pay card to get $12,000 free Heather? Did you check that out?"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 6, 2016 to Xeljanz in Mexico? Where can we buy it? How Much per Month?

31 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by LaurenAprilw

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service