Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the info. So the Mexican pharmacies don't require a prescription but you…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 6, 2016 to Xeljanz in Mexico? Where can we buy it? How Much per Month?

31 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by LaurenAprilw

"Heather, here's my thinking. If you can buy it at a pharmacy in Mexico City, you sho…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 6, 2016 to Xeljanz in Mexico? Where can we buy it? How Much per Month?

31 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by LaurenAprilw

"Thanks Sadele! Do you need a prescription in Mexico?"

31 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by LaurenAprilw

"After receiving so many inquiries regarding obtaining Xeljanz for FREE thru Pfizer's…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 6, 2016 to Xeljanz: Price/Insurance concerns? Call Xelsource at 1-855 493-5526

28 Feb 12, 2018
Reply by Newjack

"PS. ADML is short for Alopecia Destroyed My Life. His is biggest discussion on here…"

31 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by LaurenAprilw

"Glad that you understand. Here is a suggestion, copy your request above and post it…"

31 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by LaurenAprilw

"Nicolas, do NOT have anyone on this forum buy Xeljanz for you. The last time you did…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 5, 2016 to Xeljanz in Mexico? Where can we buy it? How Much per Month?

31 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by LaurenAprilw

"No Heather. I never found out. But since you pulled this discussion up to the front…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 5, 2016 to Xeljanz in Mexico? Where can we buy it? How Much per Month?

31 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by LaurenAprilw

"No I don't. Call Xelsource. You don't know whether you will qualify or not. I was to…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 5, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"To report an abusive poster like DOM, who is inciting intense anger, resentment and…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 5, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service