Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"Sara, Yes, there will be a permanent cure for ALL diseases and ailments, even death.…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 5, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Just ignore him Aladdin. Personally, I encourage everyone that is offended by him ca…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 5, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Blessing. I will send you a friend request. After you accept it, we can private mess…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sara, Blessing is on Xeljanz, not Barticinib. And yes, once we stop taking it most l…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Juan, if you come to the U.S. you can get $12,000 (4 months) worth of Xeljanz for fr…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"By the way, I was AU for 5 years when I started Xeljanz last July. To read my backgr…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 4, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Gcobb, since you and many others are NEW to this discussion, I'm going to give you a…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 4, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Where do you live gcobb? Doctors all over the U.S. are prescribing Xeljanz now. Ther…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Why Blessing? Your growth proves he is wrong about Xeljanz being an effective treatm…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Max, I'm glad this blog has given you hope and your hair started growing back in 2 w…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 3, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service