Football fan's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (383) Replies Latest Activity

"So sorry to hear this news.I'm on 3 xeljanz and 2 plaquenil and no new growth at all…"

Football fan replied Jan 18, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's great just got back from doctors appointment she's trying to get a trial for…"

Football fan replied Jan 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Starshine 90 percent that's great I know you were a slow starter.Are you still on…"

Football fan replied Jan 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks that would be great!"

Football fan replied Jan 7, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Went back to 140 on this site and didn't see anything showing the results of the Yal…"

Football fan replied Jan 7, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Went to a compounding pharmacy and asked if they can make xeljanz into a cream they…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Enough keep your fighting private.This site is here to help people no one wants to r…"

Football fan replied Jan 6, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Would love to know the formula also.If you find it out please share ."

Football fan replied Jan 2, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It seems like you have your 2 xeljanz a day responders and then there is the other h…"

Football fan replied Dec 28, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Merry everyone is finally responding I hope to be next I started the end of April…"

Football fan replied Dec 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service