Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"Were you on 3 then went back to 2? Or never on 3? That could be why you still have a…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It's good. What is your current doseage? 3 a day?"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 24, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How are you doing ADML? What's the latest with you?"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 24, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you CWS. Hope for European sufferers of alopecia!"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No, I don't think that's why SHE didn't respond."

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 23, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It depends on how your email is set up here. I get notifications of every reply on a…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 23, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes be patient Sultan h. Look for light, blondish hairs in about a month. You are he…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wildstar, I asked you a question twice, go back to pages 241 and 242 to see them. Th…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wildstar, you were going to the dermatologist on March 8th to get your prescription…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I haven't seen any posts that indicate most people on it have more colds. Just one g…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service