singh's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"Lol !"

singh replied Feb 23, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow amazing Katrina! So happy for you ! Keep positive ! Also I have heard people who…"

singh replied Feb 21, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow Karina fantastic! At what month did you start seeing visible growth ? At which m…"

singh replied Feb 7, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey LUI, no it's not approved but it's likely to get approved this month or within t…"

singh replied Feb 1, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Great find ! I heard baricitinib will be getting approved in the EU this year too. A…"

singh replied Jan 31, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Great regrowth HS. Can I just ask how do you know if it's the xeljanz working for yo…"

singh replied Jan 21, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey HS, happy to hear about your growth on xeljanz ! And am hoping it's just the hai…"

singh replied Jan 18, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey xeljanz girl, have you tried upping your dose ? As it's possible your body has c…"

singh replied Jan 16, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Amazing Katrina !! Just with the weight gain, xeljanz could mean a side effect that…"

singh replied Jan 12, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Amazing guisep !! Happy for your wife ! I honestly feel even the people who dont res…"

singh replied Jan 11, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service