Football fan's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (383) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Starshine on 3 a day since Oct 1 and added Plaquenil on December 1 no new growth…"

Football fan replied Dec 18, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"OMG! I think I will stay off this site till this Childness stops.Being mean then thr…"

Football fan replied Dec 18, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"7 months later and still waiting for my miracle.So happy for everyone who it has wor…"

Football fan replied Dec 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow what's wrong with us!5 months 2 xeljanz a day 2 months 3 xeljanz a day.Last week…"

Football fan replied Dec 9, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It's starting to look like once we find what works for us we have to stay on that do…"

Football fan replied Dec 9, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"We need the cream in a hurry for people to put on new spots that are forming and are…"

Football fan replied Dec 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"OMG!This really sucks so if we are lucky and regrow our hair we probably will never…"

Football fan replied Dec 2, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Starshine just added the plaquenil twice a day today. Also taking the xeljanz 3 t…"

Football fan replied Dec 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You might need you xeljanz after your done taking the prednisone and it kick starts…"

Football fan replied Nov 23, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Never smoked cigarettes or took any recreational drugs!!Dont even have any friends t…"

Football fan replied Nov 20, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service