singh's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kevin yes at the moment and the evidence from people taking then stoping and losi…"

singh replied Jan 9, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you ! Sounds promising plz keep us updated Kind regards"

singh replied Jan 9, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Was on xeljanz a total of 6 months with 2 months on and 2 months off and that was th…"

singh replied Jan 8, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi yes I was on xeljanz but my growth wasn't the best as I wasn't consistent with th…"

singh replied Jan 7, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"If he comes to Liverpool uk il happy to show him my city ! Such a cool city! And you…"

singh replied Jan 7, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi teen17 I am from the uk but on xelanz. I went to New York to get my xeljanz and I…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What is the dose your daughter is on plz ?"

singh replied Dec 31, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi bibby, the copay card can only be used once in one calendar year. The copay card…"

singh replied Dec 29, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Katrina ! Looking forward to you progress pics ! Kind regards"

singh replied Dec 28, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks return to life, i know the cost of this drug is too high, I too feel with a h…"

singh replied Dec 28, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service