Football fan's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (383) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Merry how long have you been on xeljanz and all the different combos?Crazy that w…"

Football fan replied Nov 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Got a prescription for plaquenil to add with the 3 xeljanz a day I'm taking.Need an…"

Football fan replied Nov 18, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Julie I got my derm to give me plaquenil have to get my eyes checked first so pro…"

Football fan replied Nov 18, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"Not having much luck on 3 xeljanz a day going to see if I can add plaquenil too.I fe…"

Football fan replied Nov 17, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"He sounds like a great Doctor to bad he's 3,000 miles away! Where can you get topica…"

Football fan replied Nov 14, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi ADML Some vellus hair on my arms and legs nothing on my head yet (still have some…"

Football fan replied Nov 11, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was diffinitely in the falling out stage when I started 7 months ago.Maybe that's…"

Football fan replied Nov 10, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hope it's just a matter of time to get my hair back,keeping my fingers crossed.Funny…"

Football fan replied Nov 7, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Summer in the same position your in.Why does Dr King think Ruxolitnib will work b…"

Football fan replied Nov 6, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am so waiting on the results of this trial.Hoping it will tell us what was used on…"

Football fan replied Nov 4, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service