Football fan's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (383) Replies Latest Activity

"How about Mexico anyone order on line or go down to Tijuana to get xeljanz?So unfair…"

Football fan replied Sep 23, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Can you order with a credit card right over the phone and does it gets shipped direc…"

Football fan replied Sep 23, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Everything you said was perfect so happy for everyone who is growing hair I just wis…"

Football fan replied Sep 17, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks trying to stay positive let me know if Pfizer will cover the higher dose.star…"

Football fan replied Sep 17, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Are you taking xeljanz or ruxolitinib.I think when I see my Endocrinlogist in 2 week…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Here I go again ranting about my no progress on xeljanz.In 3 days I will be starting…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Bauer sure hope xeljanz gets approved soon so everyone can takeitTry the hardship…"

Football fan replied Sep 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes I got approved for the hardship program.The company my husband worked for got bo…"

Football fan replied Sep 14, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Got a cortisone shot to see if that will help and going to the doctor in 2 weeks and…"

Football fan replied Sep 14, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi HS I drove from Northridge took forever and tried the DNCB for nearly a year it w…"

Football fan replied Sep 11, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service