Football fan's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (383) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow great progress.I wonder why xeljanz isn't working for some of us or very slowly?…"

Football fan replied Sep 10, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Well got back from a 6 day vacation today and just looked into my makeup mirror and…"

Football fan replied Sep 9, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Merry and Starshine at 4 and a half months and not responding on 2 pills a day.Me…"

Football fan replied Sep 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am not going to give up!I hope someday I can post pictures too!You made my day!"

Football fan replied Sep 2, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"We're in the slower response Club.Went to the dermatologist today got cortisone shot…"

Football fan replied Sep 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I would like to go on 15 mg but the price is a issue.Why did you not go up to 15 mg…"

Football fan replied Aug 31, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Well here I go again 4 months and one week (started April 22)and I'm pretty sure sti…"

Football fan replied Aug 30, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for everyone's help! How much plaquenil are you taking Julie"

Football fan replied Aug 26, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I live in Los Angeles went to Dr Strick who is suppose to be an expert on Alopecia i…"

Football fan replied Aug 26, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Today going to pick up my 6 th bottle of xeljanz.Everytime I go and swipe my credit…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service