Football fan's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (383) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi AU1989 did your Dr fill out that you have AA"

Football fan replied Aug 6, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was a hairdresser for several years and am so happy for you! You must be close to…"

Football fan replied Aug 5, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What Canadian pharmacy ?is that 1,200 in dollars and they shipped to the U .S.?Do yo…"

Football fan replied Aug 4, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Got Zeljanz for 2,109.00$ at Walmart using the GoodRx drug discount card on line.typ…"

Football fan replied Aug 4, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I got my results back same day I started on Zeljanz because it took me several days…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi any news on the hardship card yet katiegirl? This drug is a hardship for almost a…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks everyone so glad I found this site! I don't want my family to know how upsett…"

Football fan replied Jul 31, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Had a depressing week why the F am I not growing any new hair.14 weeks in and the on…"

Football fan replied Jul 31, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi katiegirl just received my paperwork there's a section that says clinical prescri…"

Football fan replied Jul 26, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Kyle Rhodes did he lose all his hair? Did it start falling out immediately after sto…"

Football fan replied Jul 22, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service