Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"You can, but its up to you. Everyone has their own comfort zone. Congratulations on…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Feb 2, 2016 to Anyone have cosmetically acceptable regrowth with Xeljanz?

88 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Rach1992

"Also Kevin, I do not appreciate your coarse, rude language or your false accusations…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Feb 2, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'm not sure if its all visible. I haven't taken a picture for a month. But I can fe…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Feb 2, 2016 to Anyone have cosmetically acceptable regrowth with Xeljanz?

88 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Rach1992

"Its interesting what you said Serinaadele, about hair mattering for one's self estee…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Feb 1, 2016 to Anyone have cosmetically acceptable regrowth with Xeljanz?

88 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Rach1992

"Your Beeberine approach?"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Feb 1, 2016 to Anyone have cosmetically acceptable regrowth with Xeljanz?

88 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Rach1992

"Im sure that wasn't your intention. So did you print out your co-pay card and activa…"

88 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Rach1992

"Where did that term "Cosmetically acceptable hair regrowth" come from? I heard that…"

88 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Rach1992

"That's WONDERFUL Aurora! Give your daughter 2 pills a day, one in the morning and on…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Feb 1, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, Yes,many have, but you would need to read thru ADML's 2,400 replies to see all t…"

88 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Rach1992

"All of the above and below, lol! Go Ujjain go!"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 31, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service