Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Fly, what is your background? Were you born in Slovenia? Have you ever been to t…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 30, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Dj88, I haven't heard anything about Topical R since October. You know what? Let's c…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 30, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Ujjain, make sure and take the correct doseage of Xeljanz, which is 2 per day starti…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Mtran2000, I just pm you. Be careful taking Xeljanz and Berberine. Xeljanz will alre…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 30, 2016 to Berberine supplement

60 Jan 30, 2023
Reply by lisratae

"Hey Everyone, I.know someone who has ONE (1) bottle of Xeljanz (60 pills) to sell fo…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 29, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes, I mean Topical Xeljanz. Topical X is my nickname for it, lol!. I'm sure you do.…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 29, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey everyone, I know someone who has an extra bottle of Xeljanz (60 pills) for sale…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you Kev. I see you received your answer already"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I dont know. Maybe a lot of people don't know about Ruxolitinib? We havent had a thr…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Dj88, 1. Its not 12 bottles, its $12,000 worth of Xeljanz (4 months worth). Its…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 28, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service