Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"Ujjain, I love how you laugh, What time do you leave for Turkey today from UK? Is 16…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 28, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Aurora, why are you staying in Instanbul a week? Did you decide to make a vacatio…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 28, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Its called O.C. Hair Restoration."

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 28, 2016 to The cure!!!

191 Mar 28, 2022
Reply by Jade

"Thanks for all the info. Too bad you guys can't meet"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 27, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you Aurora and Ujjain, our brave Turkish explorers! Aurora, can you ask the ph…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 27, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey ADML, How are you doing? We miss hearing from you! I want all the new readers on…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey 3eddie, there are two people on our forum that are going to Instanbul to get Xel…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Joseph, I read your profile and my heart goes out to you. Have you considered or…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 27, 2016 to The cure!!!

191 Mar 28, 2022
Reply by Jade

"Congratulations on your improved growth Cmmd30!"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wonderful Aurora Sophie! Too bad you and Ujjain aren't going to be in Turkey at the…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service