Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"I think an extra $0 was put in the reply by mistake. Maybe he meant $3,000 a tube? A…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 23, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Dr. Who, I don't mind. I was letting you know that I thought the cream used on the g…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 23, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I deleted my message when I realized I was wrong, but it was too late, lol! It was R…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Topical Xeljanz was used to treat the 17 year old girl whose hair and eyebriws grew…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Ujjain, go to page 135 and look for the post by the post by lu391 on November 24. Sh…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks, but even more important was when my hair started falling out my husband was…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 21, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Congratulations Justin, can you post a current picture showing your regrowth?"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 20, 2016 to My story

18 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Xeljanzmiracle

"Congratulations on your regrowth HS! The light hairs do get dark in time. I hope the…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 20, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Kev, I wanted to send you a warm welcome to freezing Glasgow although I don't hav…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 20, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My heart goes out to you Kimberj."

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service