mastros's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"My progress was also not linear indeed. It was kind of in bursts sometimes. I am als…"

mastros replied Mar 9, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

""This study was designed to assess the risk of cardiovascular (CV) events and theref…"

mastros replied Mar 6, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Luckily didn't have side effects, yet is common to be a more prone to infections. I…"

mastros replied Mar 5, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hang in there. it's a tough ride with ups and downs.  it seems the reply works for…"

mastros replied Mar 2, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, I did notice some tiny little weak hair on my eyebrows first before anywhere else"

mastros replied Feb 27, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"sorry to hear that. Being for sure to 20mg would help. Also, it could be worthy to t…"

mastros replied Feb 23, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"really nice list of interactions too"

mastros replied Feb 20, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"@newjack I havent decreased and then increased back. I started on 10mg for 3 months…"

mastros replied Feb 13, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"congrats sunshine. Being stable for such an extended period of time makes me calmer…"

mastros replied Feb 13, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hey hang in there. it's tough indeed. it could be on the people around that it doesn…"

mastros replied Jan 27, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service