katiegirl's Discussions (203)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope so too sultan. I sending out positive energy everyday for Everyone on here. B…"

katiegirl replied Apr 4, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hair is great. Continuing to grow I am at four inches now, 100% growth over entire b…"

katiegirl replied Apr 4, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What dose are you on jcortez? I decreased from 3 to 2 pills about five months ago. N…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Jcortez! What amazing growth! I remember the last pic that you posted. You have almo…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sadele, even compared to the last picture you posted I see a vast improvement. The h…"

katiegirl replied Mar 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I surely hope so. Would love to transition to a topical at some point."

katiegirl replied Feb 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi all. I received an email from my doc this morning I emailed her to ask about topi…"

katiegirl replied Feb 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Aurora. Best of luck to you and your daughter on this journey. I pray and send good…"

katiegirl replied Feb 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have not thought much about any of that yet. This is just assuming I get pregnant…"

katiegirl replied Feb 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I hope so too fighting alopecia. I want everyone on here to have their hair back. I…"

katiegirl replied Feb 13, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service