Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"Has anyone tried the Xeljanz in Turkey to see if the efficacy/potency is the same?"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 5, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you Starshine, I'm happy and excited for you as well. Do you have any current…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 5, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Congratulations! I'm the first one UCSF has treated with Xeljanz too. My doctor is S…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was gluten free for 6 months and none of my hair grew back, but it started growing…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No, I'm not from New York. I live in California. The woman from UK decided to get he…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Sep 27, 2015 to New York xeljanz

24 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by singh

"Did your hair first come in white (blonde) and wispy like mine is doing?"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Sep 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"By the way, our complete immune system is not shut down. Certain parts are suppresse…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Sep 26, 2015 to GLUTEN (A Culprit/Factor in Autoimmune Hair Loss)?

28 Sep 11, 2019
Reply by Hellenwizr

"Thanks Tyler. We all have a choice. Every time we drive our cars, we are at risk com…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Sep 26, 2015 to GLUTEN (A Culprit/Factor in Autoimmune Hair Loss)?

28 Sep 11, 2019
Reply by Hellenwizr

"Thank you so much."

28 Sep 11, 2019
Reply by Hellenwizr

"I'm not having any negative side effects, and many other Xeljanz users (read ADML's…"

28 Sep 11, 2019
Reply by Hellenwizr

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service