sultan h's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe she is busy...."

sultan h replied Apr 27, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hi everyone Any news from Sadele ?!"

sultan h replied Apr 27, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Sadele can you please accept my friend Request thanks"

sultan h replied Apr 26, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Don't discontinue Katie Dr King said Xelajanz is Treatment not cure ! clear I'm on m…"

sultan h replied Apr 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Katiegirls how have you been ? how's Your hair ?? are you still on 2 pills"

sultan h replied Apr 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Nicolas do you know this lady on instgram? and does anybody know her? what have her…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sasele good luck . yes it's a long process to see results with xeljanz and it depend…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That a mazing. How many pills you took since starting Xeljanz sp06 ? good job"

sultan h replied Apr 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"James 2me thank you, I'm AA going to AU .i think Xeljanz effectfly with Alopecia fie…"

sultan h replied Apr 21, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"thanks Susan I will :)) Lol now I saw 2 very small white hair in my left eyelash goo…"

sultan h replied Apr 20, 2016 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service