Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"5 mg three times a day"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Nov 1, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks DJ88. I started 3 a day around the 3 month period, which is what Dr. King did…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 30, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I started on 2, my hair grew back, but it started coming in faster, thicker, fuller…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 28, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My cholesterol has been high so my doctor lowered me back to 2 pills a day. I have d…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 28, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Good news everyone! Pfizer's pharmacy called me this morning and they are now dispen…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"CONGRATULATIONS Katiegirl!!! You accomplished your goal."

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Mtran, this is for you. Because I can't upload pictures in private messaging: This i…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Giusep, I'm SO SORRY about your wife's hairloss off of Xeljanz, but really folks, le…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Singh, I lost the phone that had your what's App number on it on Friday. I left it i…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Singh, I lost my other phone that had the What's App on it. I left it in an Uber car…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service