JHen's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Things grow as they want to, when they want to. Hair on your foot may grow before  y…"

JHen replied Sep 11, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Try and see a Rheumatologist, they have more knowledge in the autoimmune field. Many…"

JHen replied Sep 11, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I take mine on an empty stomach. It may not matter. I also take probiotics, vitamin…"

JHen replied Jun 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Positive Results: I have been on Xeljanz 10mg 2x daily since March 26th 2015. Since…"

JHen replied Jun 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Amazing results. Have you had any side effects at all? Weight gain? Anything to note?"

JHen replied May 28, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Well that makes no sense at all."

JHen replied May 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What insurance do you have? Does not make sense that they would Cover jakafi which i…"

JHen replied May 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Check your messages"

JHen replied May 13, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have Cigna too. I am going to friend request you. Got a question."

JHen replied May 13, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Pharmapassport.com -Credibility unknown   They are the ones who quoted me over the p…"

JHen replied May 12, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service