Frrankie's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"I made the switch. For me it is ok/good. I also take oral monoxadril and get monthly…"

Frrankie replied May 31, 2023 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Well, topical is demanding. I can't seem to keep a protical. Oral works better for m…"

Frrankie replied Nov 10, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

" Current picture20221027_052631.jpg "

Frrankie replied Oct 27, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Xeljanzjourny, I have a thickening of my facial hair including eyebrows. Scalp hair…"

Frrankie replied Oct 27, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes, and no! I waited till my prescription needed a refill. Then started the new med…"

Frrankie replied Aug 22, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Here is my updated.  My doctor has increased my prescription from 2mg to 4 mg. I am…"

Frrankie replied Jul 30, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Well funny you should ask. Just today I took this picture to upload on this forum. M…"

Frrankie replied Jul 21, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have not suffered any real hair lose changing from 10mg  xeljanz to 2mg olumiant. …"

Frrankie replied Jul 20, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I just started Olumiant.  I have kiaser  and it doesn't appear to be an issue. Curre…"

Frrankie replied Jul 19, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"my doctor said due to someone with RA having a heart attack the most she could subsc…"

Frrankie replied Jul 13, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service