Frrankie's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you. I appreciate your response. I believe Jak inhibitors have also improved m…"

Frrankie replied Jan 31, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Anyone understand the xeljanz artical published 1-27-2021. Something about xeljanz m…"

Frrankie replied Jan 29, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you I will do as you suggested. I appreciate your insight. "

Frrankie replied Aug 21, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Try the bleach water a few times a day. Try an once per gallon and soak for maybe 10…"

Frrankie replied Aug 21, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Question, I have been reduced to 5mg pills twice day. My doctor said this is the new…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Have you tried soaking your foot in bleach water."

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"If I could only hit a thumbs up button."

Frrankie replied Mar 18, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My growth was different on different locations. But my understanding is white hair g…"

Frrankie replied Mar 18, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello, it has been sometime sense my last comment/update.  Just under 2 years on xel…"

Frrankie replied Mar 16, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Has anyone heard of any new treatments for Alopecia. I read something about  a jak i…"

Frrankie replied May 29, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service