Frrankie's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"It's great! thehairartist does free work! I almost thought this was predictor advert…"

Frrankie replied May 25, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Good to hear. I am responding with facial hair very little scalp hair but some. I ha…"

Frrankie replied Mar 9, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Don't give up! Funny I am on xeljanz extended release 11mg pills. I take two a day.…"

Frrankie replied Mar 9, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Print out the paperwork for the free assistance. Not sure what is is called, sorry.…"

Frrankie replied Jan 22, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks. I am greatfull but waiting is hard. What did you get a shot of. Did I read y…"

Frrankie replied Jan 19, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Diet, not doing a diet. This is also with triamcinolone acitone and minoxidol daily.…"

Frrankie replied Jan 18, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Good to hear! I just started it about a week ago. Waiting on something that might no…"

Frrankie replied Jan 18, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Four 5 MG  split 12 hours apart. Just started Xeljanz xr 2 pills split."

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Here is the best I got on my scalp after 9 monthso on Xeljanz20180117_180942.jpg."

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I don't know. Have you considered DPCP for that spot. It is topical alergesic. It is…"

Frrankie replied Jan 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service