Frrankie's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

""

Frrankie replied Dec 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Inot sure, could that be the extended release version. I read the normal xeljans is…"

Frrankie replied Dec 18, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"So tell use again how long have you been without hair."

Frrankie replied Dec 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Good luck, it most likely will be a slow walk. Try not to get discouraged. Sorry you…"

Frrankie replied Dec 11, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I read on this forum you could not buy xeljanz in Mexico. Do some research on this t…"

Frrankie replied Nov 15, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wish I could,when I took chemistry I pretended it was all make believe. It worked fo…"

Frrankie replied Oct 24, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"If you drink start takeing milk thisle. If your cholesterol start going up add chole…"

Frrankie replied Oct 17, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I read smoking interacts with xeljanz. Do some reading. It may cause an increased ch…"

Frrankie replied Oct 15, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello, also responding the same. First thin white hairs. My thin white hairs are slo…"

Frrankie replied Oct 3, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have no side effects. It has also made my nails stronger. Overall it is an improve…"

Frrankie replied Sep 17, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service