Frrankie's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"My opinion is start Xeljanz asap. It has not shown to harm RA users. Personally I li…"

Frrankie replied Sep 17, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Update, currently on four pills a day. Just got cortisol injections to thicken eyebr…"

Frrankie replied Sep 13, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"For me I find having alopecia for basically my entire life ....so far that is, easer…"

Frrankie replied Aug 25, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have a long way to go but I totally agree. I have not had this much hair sense I w…"

Frrankie replied Aug 24, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hay, I am kinda excited. If my blood work is good my dosage of xeljanz may increase.…"

Frrankie replied Aug 23, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello, on 4 a day split morning and night now for about 3 weeks. No side effects. Kn…"

Frrankie replied Aug 8, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I will look into kenalog injections. Thanks for the info."

Frrankie replied Aug 1, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sorry I was not clear. Total of 4 pills a day. Two in morning and two at night. I ha…"

Frrankie replied Jul 31, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"So I have been Xeljanz two pills morning and night. I am getting random hairs. Growt…"

Frrankie replied Jul 31, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Stay strong. Happy for you!"

Frrankie replied Jul 16, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service