Kasten's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Congrats!!! I'm looking forward to seeing your pics.  "

Kasten replied Nov 9, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey - I go to see a derm in DC who is great and has prescribed me Xeljanz.  I friend…"

Kasten replied Sep 13, 2015 to Finding a Dr who will prescribe Xeljanz for AA (DC area)

3 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by thehairartist

"Hi all, I also wanted to provide an update.  I have been on Xeljanz for quite a long…"

Kasten replied Aug 25, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I would also like to know if folks have had more luck with a combo treatment with Xe…"

Kasten replied Aug 12, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Congrats ADML!  Would love to see a pic of your new hair cut! :)"

Kasten replied Aug 5, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Jason, If you don't mind sharing, which insurance company are you a part of?  I…"

Kasten replied Jun 28, 2015 to Been on Xeljanz now for 10 Months

10 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by sadele

"Wow, incredible progress ADML!  Can you provide a quick recap of how long you have b…"

Kasten replied Jun 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Oh, and I am in the same boat as you all.  I rarely get sick, and when I do, I have…"

Kasten replied Jun 19, 2015 to Is anyone else not responding to Xeljanz?

34 Oct 12, 2020
Reply by ariel015

"Yes, cost was the factor for me not being able to do 15mg/day again.  I would recomm…"

Kasten replied Jun 19, 2015 to Is anyone else not responding to Xeljanz?

34 Oct 12, 2020
Reply by ariel015

"Hi Starshine, So I started on Xeljanz last August at 5mg/twice daily. I have been AU…"

Kasten replied Jun 18, 2015 to Is anyone else not responding to Xeljanz?

34 Oct 12, 2020
Reply by ariel015

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service