AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife's Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (267) Replies Latest Activity

"I'l be your friend . Drop me a message and i'l do my best to respond."

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jul 20, 2017 to need friend

9 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by Karaholly

"Hi , Xeljanz overall has worked wonders for me . However I have not managed to get…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jul 20, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No this book did not help grow hair and please refrain from using this on my thread…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jul 20, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It looks great Katrina. The breakouts you are experiencing are more than likely bei…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jul 16, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Singh, i'm doing well thanks. Have you had any growth yet?"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Mar 16, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi mtran2000, the fact that you have grown some hair is very promising .  10mg a da…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Mar 15, 2017 to Anyone given up on Xeljanz?

11 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by Stars-r-Aligned

"Gorgeous Starshine , I am so happy for you."

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Mar 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's great news, you look amazing in your photo. I had a few minor patches on my b…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Mar 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Starshine, how many mg were you taking a day? After speaking with Dr King most p…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Mar 13, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Congratulations Max you deserve it."

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Nov 12, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service