AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife's Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (267) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Starshine,  That's absolutely stunning news! In truth I've been having a very h…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Feb 10, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks everyone, It makes me very happy to see how well Xeljanz is working for you. "

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Feb 10, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Guys, I'm sorry I have been a bit dormant recently and have not been answering m…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Feb 9, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Football, I will be getting a topical version in the next month or so .  When I…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jan 7, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Do you have licence to sell Xeljanz online? What is your pharmacy number? I will not…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jan 7, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It is highly likely the hairs will fall out again once Xeljanz is discontinued. The…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Dec 28, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I had a fever last year from it. I reduced doseage to 1 pill a day in combination wi…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Dec 26, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wishing you all a merry Christmas and a hairy new year"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Dec 24, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi everyone,  Apologies for my delayed posting. Here are this months photos . It's…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Dec 23, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It's horrible seeing the hairs fall out again. I think that's a great idea to discus…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Dec 3, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service