AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife's Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (267) Replies Latest Activity

"It's not so hard to get hold of it in Turkey. I would just get in touch with the nea…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Oct 6, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I've been to quite a lot of places,  USA Canada  Switzerland Turkey Japan"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Oct 5, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Guys ,  It's great that so many of you are getting results on this. Congratulati…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Oct 5, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Heya Star are you referring to steroid injections? It takes around 4-6 weeks for yo…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yeah defo, I should be getting the results back in the next 1-2 weeks.  Will let you…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Oct 1, 2015 to New York xeljanz

24 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by singh

"This is really the beginning, It's sad that things have taken this long to take off…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Oct 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi singh, You can't buy it in the UK because the EU rejected it . Only way to get…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Sep 30, 2015 to New York xeljanz

24 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by singh

"You won't be able to get Xeljanz in the UK and no one can prescribe it because it wa…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Sep 17, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I've moved up to 4 for the past 2 weeks . Will stay at this dose for 2 months or so…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Sep 14, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Fantastic news starshine! So happy for you . You seem to be on a similar timescale…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Sep 14, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service