icarus's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"its 12.000 $ the cost of this treatment, so each hair of yours cost some 100 bucks.…"

icarus replied Jan 2, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You may know that the European Medicine Agency, (FDA equivalent for EU) rejected Xel…"

icarus replied Jan 1, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"i too encourage you to stay bald. Its far better than having sparse brittle hair, he…"

icarus replied Dec 30, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Xeljanzmoracle, didn t accuse you of being a paid agent, stop spreading bullshit. No…"

icarus replied Dec 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"you cant stand the opposite opinion, that is. You are welcome to report me. My comme…"

icarus replied Dec 18, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"it is not me, who will judge if xeljanz can be a regular treatment for AA or not. It…"

icarus replied Dec 18, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"i already told you my point. You may fool yourself as much as you want but you, pers…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"katiegirl has a full head of hair. You too have a full head of hair, only not visibl…"

icarus replied Dec 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"this REALLY sounds like a miracle! Truly amazed. Maybe miracles are not for everyone…"

icarus replied Dec 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"in your case, it IS a miracle fo' sho'. It is not a miracle for everybody, though."

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service