icarus's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"ok, ok, ok Perhaps your "miracle" needs some miracle to be seen as a miracle. "

icarus replied Dec 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"ok xeljanz spiritual woman. so you have full head of hair albeit not visible. My obj…"

icarus replied Dec 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"ok "xeljanz girl". I cannot monitor on every single person trying xeljanz. I am sure…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

""miracle" sounds like a scam too. It is quite exaggerated if not a scam. There are s…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"yoyr regrowth looks good. I think that you should keep on what you are doing and jus…"

icarus replied Dec 14, 2015 to I begin the Xelijanz cure ...

27 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Nicolas

"ok, so you have seen the end of the line, you cant get any worse and you start looki…"

icarus replied Dec 10, 2015 to Strength

6 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Alicia

"i cannot really see this.  I started suffering from patchy AA during May 2015 and by…"

icarus replied Dec 10, 2015 to Strength

6 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Alicia

"Xeljanz girl, just chill. You can still get some benefit from negative comments, Get…"

icarus replied Dec 8, 2015 to Hi! I'm New Here. How Many Of You Are "Out" With Your Alopecia?

17 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by LyndaM

"hey Xeljanxmiracle, this is a crap of a regrowth! I have seen bigger regrowth on AU…"

icarus replied Dec 7, 2015 to Hi! I'm New Here. How Many Of You Are "Out" With Your Alopecia?

17 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by LyndaM

"Rach1992, i really like your perspective, u have a very positive breeze. Ok, some p…"

icarus replied Dec 4, 2015 to How has alopecia changed you in a positive way?

5 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Bagiral

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service