TM23's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok great. I am very much active on this thread. Please keep us posted once you will…"

TM23 replied Aug 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Can anyone share the experience that 1. Is there any difference in quality between o…"

TM23 replied Aug 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You're absolutely correct. Because you will end up loosing more hairs at very fast p…"

TM23 replied Aug 5, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I agree with you. Cost of medicine is super expensive. I am from India and high mana…"

TM23 replied Aug 4, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"+1.. someone please provide your update"

TM23 replied Aug 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Same thing happened to me earlier. My pattern baldness triggered due to head massage…"

TM23 replied Aug 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Alopecia totalis/universal and male pattern baldness are completely two different th…"

TM23 replied Jul 26, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hello I am 27 M ... stopped using minoxidil from past 3 months due to weight gain an…"

TM23 replied Jul 18, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service