James 2me's Discussions (139)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"What was youre severity and how long were you without hair also how long before you…"

James 2me replied May 9, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Omg look at that Hair it looks Great it gives me hope seeing such results Thanks for…"

James 2me replied May 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes weight gain is a factor with the Xelljanz if you keep an eye on you're Diet and…"

James 2me replied May 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I submitted my blood and had two holes punched out of the back of my head and sent t…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I think there's a great chance that you will have full regrowth just stay positive k…"

James 2me replied May 6, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No actually I worked on the structural phase of High rise buildings and Bridges I am…"

James 2me replied May 6, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Maybe beings the Nature of the way you lost it possibly triggered by youre system ch…"

James 2me replied May 5, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Oh That's great that you're getting the medicine At a great price. What was toure se…"

James 2me replied May 5, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Cholestral increase is a side effect of Xelljanz pravastatin is a mild form of chole…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What type of Doctor is treating you a dermotolagist or a reummatolagist ? Also did y…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service