James 2me's Discussions (139)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks Great J Cortez I buzz mine off every month beings it is patchy I guess it's Ok…"

James 2me replied Oct 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"At 3 and a half months I was starting to see facial Hair come back and that was abou…"

James 2me replied Oct 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes Sultan full regrowth on the lashes and eyebrows. Facial and body full regrowth.…"

James 2me replied Oct 17, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No sultan I'm on the 11 mg once a day that's what my RA doctor has me on. I don't wa…"

James 2me replied Oct 17, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Does anyone out there know why the scalp hair seems to come last and grows in patche…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Everyone seems to respond differently patience is important also why are you switchi…"

James 2me replied Oct 7, 2016 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

"I would give it more time any regrowth means the Medicine is working my reummatolagi…"

James 2me replied Oct 5, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Sadele how's YOURE progression going I just read where you went down to 3 pills h…"

James 2me replied Sep 28, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Everybody is different the clinical trial you posted was 3 months at 10 milligrams a…"

James 2me replied Sep 27, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"11 thousand dollars for one month supply"

James 2me replied Sep 27, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service