Mashloum's Discussions (113)

Discussions Replied To (113) Replies Latest Activity

"Many thanks for your worm and kind reply, actually my son is 9 years old and for the…"

Mashloum replied Mar 29, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"====== List of pharmacies in Istanbul that people have mentioned that they provide X…"

Mashloum replied Mar 29, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Please if anyone aware of Alopecia group for kids using Xeljanz share it with me to…"

Mashloum replied Mar 24, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"please share with me the precautions list to ensure following that, also Iwill give…"

Mashloum replied Mar 24, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This week I finished all lab test for my son Anas (9years) and will start with my do…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Truely I feel so happy for you"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"it seems the Xeljanz is the only solution so far, and I am preparing to start the me…"

Mashloum replied Feb 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"it seems the Xeljanz is the only solution so far, and I am preparing to start the me…"

Mashloum replied Feb 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Temis, how much the price in Turkey?"

Mashloum replied May 4, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I wish I know how to verify!"

Mashloum replied May 2, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service