sampeckard's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I did everything through Form SS-8, then filled out a 1040 return and ordered an aud…"

sampeckard replied yesterday to Wigs ~ Medical Expenses as Tax Deductions ~ Question!

10 yesterday
Reply by sampeckard

"I had my hair transplanted three months ago, and I do not regret for a moment that I…"

sampeckard replied on Tuesday to Hair transplant for women

12 on Tuesday
Reply by sampeckard

"I also have trouble with my nails; they are fragile and thin. I also started treatme…"

sampeckard replied Jan 5 to Nails

9 Jan 5
Reply by sampeckard

"At the age of 59, I developed this disease. I've been bald for five years, and I'd s…"

sampeckard replied Dec 29, 2021 to Attention Xeljanz Users!! New Alopecia classification leading to denial of coverage

60 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Thailand is on my waiting list in 2022. This year I ended up traveling all over Euro…"

sampeckard replied Dec 29, 2021 to travelling

7 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"It's safer if you avoid pills during pregnancy. The body passes through a different…"

sampeckard replied Dec 27, 2021 to Multi Vitamins= Pregnancy's?

4 Dec 27, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"I do not believe that this disease is somehow related to gambling. From my perspecti…"

sampeckard replied Dec 24, 2021 to Are those with alopecia prone to gambling?

7 Dec 24, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Honestly, I do not have a 100% exact answer! I think it depends on how your skin rea…"

sampeckard replied Dec 21, 2021 to Does anyone have experience with CBD shampoo/conditioner?

5 Dec 21, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Well, I was thinking about getting this vaccine, but I was very skeptical about it.…"

sampeckard replied Dec 3, 2021 to Covid vaccine and Alopecia

5 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"From my own experience, I can tell you that there is nothing wrong with drinking cof…"

sampeckard replied Oct 8, 2021 to Coffee and Alopecia

5 Oct 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2022   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service